We supply 100N Lifejackets and 150N Lifejackets
These lifejackets are designed for both swimmers and non-swimmers and are suitable for use around inshore and coastal waters. They give a reasonable assurance of safety from drowning in relatively calm waters.
- These products are NOT guaranteed to self-right an unconscious person wearing waterproof clothing and should not be expected to protect the airway of an unconscious person in rough water.
- Under EU regulations, these lifejackets must be constructed out of a bright coloured fabric with SOLAS reflective tape stitched to the front and provided with a whistle for attracting attention.
- They are most commonly used on inland waterways and lakes or on the coast by craft operating reasonably close to shore in fair weather and fair sea conditions.
- These jackets are often constructed in a foam, making them simple to fit and relatively maintenance-free.
These lifejackets are suitable for both swimmers and non-swimmers, and are designed for use in inshore as well as offshore and in all but the most severe conditions.
- They give reasonable assurance of safety from drowning, to a person not fully capable of helping themselves (ie someone unconscious).
- However they may not immediately self-right an unconscious person wearing heavy waterproof clothing that might trap air that could counter-act the normal righting moment of the lifejacket’s buoyancy.
- These lifejackets can be constructed out of foam.
- Under EU regulations, these jackets must be constructed out of a bright coloured fabric with SOLAS reflective tape stuck to the front and provided with a whistle for attracting attention.